It has been recently revealed in a report that the Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust are a few of the best places for work and learning in the vicinity. These are mental health facilities and there was a survey conducted to find out about these places across the country, at 38 locations.
It was further added that the trusts situated in east Durham and Hartlepool, were called the best places for receiving treatment as well as for working there as a part of the staff.
This revealed to the people where they can go and seek better medical treatment in the vicinity It also revealed for the staff members which places are considered to be the best in the line for working.
The survey also further revealed the places that were considered the worst in the line for these purposes. It served as a good eye opener for the authorities as well as the patients and staff members. These places are relied upon as the mental health medical aid centres of the vicinity, and this makes it all the more essential for them to look at the errors at the facilities right now so that they can be treated and the place made perfect for the patients as well as staff. These trusts also act as the perfect job providers and this makes it essential for them to take care of their employees and give them a fulfilling job experience as well.
“We want to be the best employer we can be and to support our staff to provide the best possible care to the people who use our services”, said Martin Barkley, chief executive of Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy