It has been revealed by a recent report that Apple has been protecting itself after receiving complaints against its new iPad that was launched by the company just a week before.
As per the findings of the report, the firm has been hearing complaints since the launch of the new iPad after iPad 2. People have been complaining regarding the iPad’s life, Wi-Fi connection issues and change in the polarity of the Smart Cover sensors.
Also, they had grumbled that it was very hot and popped off on being dropped. While the list of complaints did not end here, the main issue of people was the iPad’s battery life. It has been found that Apple has been supporting its product, saying that the complaints are completely irrelevant.
The report says that Apple has been claiming these complaints as being exaggerated. Apple’s defensive statement is being supported by pundits, who say that the hotness of iPad does not impact its longevity. Even one’s lap would get warmer if at ten degrees Farenheit higher, they say. It is yet to be seen if Apple achieves success with the new product.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki