As per reports, it has been revealed that China's economy has not made any improvement at the level of stock market. Weakening market of China has affected US stocks as well, and its market slid on Thursday.
Chinese Government has announced that their manufacturing sector has witnessed a significant loss and it seems that the sector will see contraction. After hearing the announcement, Mainland China's benchmark Shanghai Composite Index slipped by 0.1% which amounted to 2,375.77.
The Dow Jones average futures have fallen by 51 points and Standard & Poor's 500 futures have also fallen by 6.8 points. Things were not optimistic in other markets as well.
In Europe, the FTSE 100 index of leading British shares was found to be down by 1.1%, which amounted to 5,829. Germany's DAX has also declined by 1.7 %, which amounts to 3,466. Similar condition was found in France as well, where the CAC-40 was found to be down by 1.7%, which amounted to 3,466.
Investors seem to have lost hopes from the market and they have been found to be taking back their money. For a change, the Nikkei 225 index in Tokyo was found to be up by 0.4% which amounted to 10,127.08.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki