It is believed that the property segment is flourishing again as the sales of second hand houses have received a surge recently. It has been informed that in February, the sales of the second hand houses have surpassed the total sales of past two years.
Since 2010, it is for the very first time when the sales of property have improved. Sal Guatieri from the BMO Capital Markets was reported as saying, “The U. S. housing market is stabilizing and very gradually carving out a recovery. Housing demand should pick up in response to falling unemployment and attractive affordability”.
The owner of the Century 21 Real Estate Professionals, John Huebner is of the view that the property market is improving. It is believed that the in the coming time, further improvement in this particular segment would be witnessed.
It has been informed that a large number of people are searching for properties on internet, which shows that there is still some hope for improvement. The property markets were blamed for causing inflation in the US, which gradually spread to the whole world. It is hoped that soon the scenario would be changed and the property market will again become lucrative and profitable in the US.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki