It has been recently revealed in a report that there has been a drop witnessed in the profits earned by the Trinity Mirror lately. There has been a whopping 15% fall in the rates of profits, and this has made its total profit sum up to £105m recently. In wake of being able to make up for the losses, the business is going to launch the daily deals business, which is on the boom these days. This is going to be called Happli and it is an endeavor to be able to attract the customers, with lucrative offers and discount vouchers.
The firm is of the view that they hope to regain its lost poise with a lot of campaigning and hard work by the year 2014. The firm and all its shareholders are of the hope that this gamble of theirs' will works in time, and would not let them decline any further in the time to come.
There is need for a good plan of action to be made by the firm to be able to reach its lost position and earn back the lost profits in the time to come.
"Over time, Trinity Mirror will stand behind the deficit to make the payments", revealed Vijay Vaghela, the company's Finance Director.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki