It seems Google is all stepping ahead with its best plans and is getting a favor of luck as well.
Reports are confirming that Google has won its bid over Facebook and the award for its winning is none other than the Milk Product Team, including super-founder Mr. Kevin Rose.
If rumors are to be believed then there is also news that the entire Milk product team has signed an acqui-hire type deal with the search giant, post which they will all be soon seeing joining the company. The so-called acqui-hire type deal says that the investors will be enjoying the return from the efforts.
Rose and his entire crew of eight members can be soon seen thoroughly involved in Google's continuing social efforts. Some more rumors say that the price of the deal varies from $15 million to $30 million. "It's important to have the company focused when the imminent threat of Facebook is at hand", Owyang told.
Milk has raised $1.7 million from Dave Morin, Philip Rosedale, Evan Williams, Shervin Pishevar and other members of the crew. While experimenting with the new model of app iteration, i. e. the Oink app, it automatically shut down yesterday after living for three months.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki