It has been recently revealed that in the drive for making the world’s best youth cream, there is now a new addition. It has been revealed that a new cream from the luxury giant YSL is going to be the elixir for youth in the time to come.
The makers are of the view that this new cream will be able to give such a beautiful and youthful look to the skin that could never have been thought of before. The cream is going to be priced at a huge £50 for a pot of 30g. This is obviously meant for the high-end customers for now.
This however hasn’t stopped women from all walks of social backgrounds book their youth pot. There have been as many as 5000 pre-bookings for the cream, and within no time the results of the cream are going to be out.
The creators are of the view that this is going to be the best cream available in the league and shall surely help women who are struggling with age related changes on their face, and that too, without having to spend oodles on Botox and surgeries.
The makers are of the view that the cream shall have glycans on it, which help the skin to become rejuvenated and replenished, and this would help the youth and beauty of the women.
“The products are set to be the holy grail of anti-ageing for many women given their proven efficacy. Glycobiology is opening up a whole new area of possibilities when it comes to skincare. We're just at the very start of it and are already excited”, said Amandine Ohayon, of the Yves Saint Laurent.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki