The world famous Toyota Motor Corp has recalled just about 400,000 vehicles from all over the world due to a few potentially problematic braking issues in the system. There was a huge concern about the safety issues because of the problems in the braking system and most of the vehicles that were recalled were Prius hybrids.
The vehicles were recalled to update the software in the anti - lock brake of the vehicle and its system. The only vehicles that were recalled were the Prius hybrids that were produced from the month of May in the year 2009 and also every HS 50h vehicles in the United States.
The largest car maker in the world when considered in terms of the volume in sales had made certain that a recall for voluntary safety will be conducted on all the early - productions of the Camry vehicles that were produced in the year 2010. It caused trouble and concern during the recall and the company vehemently apologized to all the customers for the disturbance and promised to do every single thing possible to regain the confidence of the customers.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki