Hyundai announces UK price and specs for Veloster
Carmaker Hyundai has confirmed that its all-new three-door coupe "the Veloster" will hit UK roads in February 2012, with a price tag ranging between £17,995 and £21,745.
The Hyundai Veloster comes in two main trim levels- the Veloster and the Veloster Sport. Both trim levels feature a 1.6-litre four-cylinder GDI petrol engine.
The Veloster offers a choice of a 6-speed manual gearbox, or the manufacturer's first dual-clutch transmission.
The list of standard features in the new coupe includes 17-inch alloy wheels, a leather steering wheel, front & rear fog lights, LED daytime running lights, a 7-inch touchscreen media centre, and Bluetooth connectivity with voice recognition, climate control, and reversing sensors.
The top-end Veloster Sport includes 18-inch alloys, alloy pedals, keyless entry, black leather upholstery, heated front seats, a panoramic sunroof, and cruise control.
The car offers a distinct style, thanks partly to its two doors on the side of driver's cabin, and one door on the passenger side.
Low rolling-resistance tyres along with stop & start feature allows the Veloster to manage 47.9mpg average fuel consumption and emit just 137 gram per kilometer of CO2.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand