There has always been concerns attached with suicidal tendencies and when it comes to teens then things certainly become a lot more worrisome. For long, experts have been asserting about peer pressure which could have dire affect on the mental health of individuals in their 16s.
There have been cases when excessive expectations thrash the confidence of teens to such a level that it becomes a lot difficult for them to cope up with.
Staying irritated and secluded are some of the apparent symptoms that could be seen as a warning signals for an imminent health concern. This is a crucial point for parents to come forward to extend their help to their kids as effective parenting becomes an inevitable part of the whole scenario.
It has been recommended by medical health experts that depressed kids should be given the targeted treatment so that their apprehensions are being heard timely and with utmost attention.
While most of the time the reason behind depression is germinated from emotional stress, there are reports that recently a gene was being discovered, presence of which could trigger suicidal inclination.
Though there are medicines for the same, counseling sessions could do wonders for those who feels stranded in their own world.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki