Acclaimed automaker Nissan has announced six new dealerships in the UK to enhance the regional coverage of the already popular electric car Leaf's availability.
The six new dealerships Holdcroft Nissan in Stoke, WLMG in Reading, Mill Hill, Wessex Garages in Bristol, Macklin Motors in Glasgow, and Trenton in Hull.
The dealerships will offer the Leaf with a starting price tag of £25,990, after the government's zero-emission vehicle incentive of £5,000 is taken into account.
The addition of the new dealerships has pushed the number of electric vehicle Leaf-stocking Nissan dealers to 32 in the UK.
The new dealers will be the first to be equipped with the new, smaller quick-charge DC equipment that will enable users to charge their vehicles more rapidly.
Each of the six new dealerships will also have a completely trained EV Relationship Manager who will be a single point of contact for Leaf customers.
In September, Nissan sold a total of 1,031 Leafs. The figure is down from sales figure of 1,362 in August, but it continued to be the no. 1 selling electric vehicle for the last month.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki