Renault’s Twizy electric two-seater to come to the UK in March 2012
The Renault Twizy, an electric two-seater urban compact car, will hit UK roads in March 2012 with a starting price tag of £6690 and monthly battery hire from £40, the renowned carmaker announced.
Unveiled at the recently held Frankfurt Motor Show, the environmentally-friendly Renault Twizy will be available in three trim levels, viz. Urban, Technic and Colour.
The Colour version sits between the Urban and Technic versions. It costs £450 less than the top-of the-range Technic and £260 more than the entry-level model of Urban.
The list of the Renault Twizy's standard equipment includes 13-inch wheels, heated tinted windscreen, 3-meter long cable for charging, 2 globe boxes, onboard computer and a dashboard equipped with econometer and battery consumption display.
The upcoming Renault Twizy takes three and a half hours to get fully charged. It has a top speed of 50 miles per hour and can cover 60 miles on the urban cycle. Weighs in at 450kg, the Renault Twizy offers 57Nm of instant torque.
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
- More Younger People visiting Atlantic City Casinos during Covid-19 pandemic