In a recent case, it was revealed that the eyesight of a woman improved after she returned from a tour to the Tasman Valley.
The name of the woman is Ms. Joan Gluer and she is 77-years-old. She had gone to an Agro tour with her daughter when she was declared to have lost 50 percent of her vision.
She had previously lost 75% of her vision, which was corrected by the doctors to become 50%. After this ride, she revealed that she could see from her left eye, the one she had started having trouble seeing with, around 3 years ago.
"It was a bit like looking through a dirty window, but I could see. We don't know if it was the jolting about or not, but it's just amazing for me. It didn't fix my hearing though”, she said jokingly.
She actually has a number of age related complications that are obstructing her vision, but she was extremely happy to express, that this ride id so much for her and that she could see again. She was in tears, and so was her daughter, to see that her mother was so benefitted by the ride.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki