Order books for Renault Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider to open at end of October
British hot hatchback fans should move quickly to place orders for the new Renault Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider at the end of October, when the order books will be opened as the acclaimed French automaker has already confirmed that only fifty units of new hatchback would be produced for the UK.
Pricing details will be announced later this month, but the new hot-hatch is widely expected to cost more than 20,000 pounds, the figure that will make it the priciest Clio so far.
The special edition Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider features distinctive matte paintwork, and will be available in `Stealth Grey' or `Diavolo Red'.
Equipped with 18-inch Interlagos alloy wheels, wrapped in Bridgestone RE 050A tyres, the hot-hatch features gloss black roof, door mirrors, front blade, rear diffuser and rear spoiler.
The Cup chassis comes with a lower ride height. There are also stiffer springs, red Brembo brake calipers and a quick steering ratio. The rear side and back windows of the hatchback are extra-tinted.
On the exterior, there is also a `Raider' badge, while the interior has been enhanced by giving the zinc grey finish to the fascia inserts and centre console. Leather Recaro seats are stylish and comfortable. In addition, the 200 Raider offers Bluetooth, USB connectivity and automatic climate control system.
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
- More Younger People visiting Atlantic City Casinos during Covid-19 pandemic