These days, drinking problem among kids have become a major matter of concern. Therefore, it is essential to find out the number of children who can be at the risk of alcohol addiction. It has been proposed by researchers of Washington University that the drinking habits of kids can be judged through the pages that they and share like on Facebook.
The researchers observed the profiles of 224 undergraduate kids on Facebook. It was found that out of them, one third were predicted of enjoying an alcohol free life meaning they were not potential of getting addicted of alcohol.
The research was based on findings gathered from pages and photos uploaded by the adults. According to them, the one who uploads photos depicting alcohol or dark and gloomy pictures were more prone of getting addicted in the later part of their life.
It is in college days when a person develops drinking habit. If one has to control the habits, then one should try to control it while pursuing graduation. The consumption of alcohol is hazardous and it can lead to serious injurious and complication if not cared at right time. It is hoped that the findings of the researchers will help in providing support to those who are at risk of alcohol abuse in later part of their life.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki