A glance at Renault’s special edition Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
French manufacturer Renault’s special edition Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider comes equipped with more equipment than the standard Clio Renaultsport 200 model.
Wearing distinctive matte paintwork, the Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider hatchback has 18-inch Interlagos alloys and Bridgestone RE 050A tyres.
To be available in either ‘Stealth Grey’ or ‘Diavolo Red’, the special edition model features gloss black roof, front blade, door mirrors, rear spoiler and rear diffuser.
The list of enhanced exterior features includes a ‘Raider’ badge, tailgate windows and extra-tinted rear side, while the interior of the vehicle has been complimented by giving the zinc grey finish to the centre console and fascia inserts. Leather Recaro seats are stylish and comfortable.
Other striking features include USB connectivity, Bluetooth, the Renaultsport carpet, and automatic climate control system.
The UK will get merely 50 Clio Renaultsport 200 Raiders, which will be available to order from the end of October. Pricing details are yet to be announced, but it is widely expected to cost around £22,000.
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
- More Younger People visiting Atlantic City Casinos during Covid-19 pandemic