It has been revealed according to recent reports that there needs to be more emphasis laid on the awareness of mortality death rates in Americans. There is need for awareness camps and prevention methods for the prevention of deaths of women while pregnancy.
According to a recent statistic, it has been reported that as many as 9500 women have died in the Caribbean due to complications in their pregnancy. The Pan American Health Organization has said that there is need for proper awareness in pregnancy women, because almost all these mishappenings could've been prevented if the women were aware about these complications.
Some of the major causes of deaths in pregnant women are hemorrhage, high blood pressure, complications due to abortion and obstructed labor, besides other reasons.
It is essential to note here that pregnant women need to be really careful about their health as well as the child's. It is important that the woman is given proper medical attention so that she can be treated for any sort of complications, on time and further damage can be prevented to the mother and the child.
There should be enough information given to people about safe sex and contraceptives, so that their pregnancies are planned and no harm is done to the mother and the child.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki