A glance at Renault’s Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
Renault has introduced a limited edition version of its Renaultsport Clio 200, called the 200 Raider, which is based on the French firm’s existing two-litre, 198bhp variant of the acclaimed hatchback.
Like the Megane Renaultsport 265 Trophy variant, the new Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider also features 18-inch Interlagos alloy wheels and Bridgestone RE 050A tyres.
The hatchback’s main selling is its matte paint that comes in either ‘Diavolo Red’ or ‘Stealth Grey’. The roof, door mirrors, front blade, rear spoiler as well as rear diffuser are gloss black.
The exterior of the Raider features extra-tinted rear side, tailgate windows along with a ‘Raider’ badge.
The interior features leather Recaro seats, a centre console finished in zinc grey, the fascia inserts. Renaultsport carpet, automatic climate control system, USB connectivity and Bluetooth are some of the other striking features of the new vehicle.
Only 50 units of the Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider will be produced for the UK. Pricing details will be disclosed some time before the vehivle becomes available to order, which is scheduled for the end of October.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand