A 32-years Mexican women, Karla Flores has grabbed huge public attention as managed to survive even after a grenade fire on her face. At the time of unfortunate incident, the burly lady was performing her duties of selling seafood across the streets of Culiacán in Sinaloa.
She was hospitalized in an emergency room where team of experts has struggled hard to remove the grenade from her face.
However, the fortunate lady has gained immense popularity after courageously surviving the terrible incident. People have started to call her as a "miracle woman". While briefing about the frightening accident Karla Flores, who is a mother of three kids said: "Then they started to look and discovered that it was some kind of projectile, but they didn't know what it was”.
Experts have notified that the x-ray report as well as tomography has reflected an odd particle amid the superior and inferior jawbones and felt surprised when identified it as a live grenade rather than a stone.
The head of the hospital, Dr. Gaxiola Meza notified that the case was critical and no one wants to operate her finally he has forced to hail for volunteer candidates.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki