There is now going to be increased funding for the patients suffering prolonged illness according to the Health services of DJERRIWARRH.
It was revealed by Chief Executive Bruce Marshall that the state government would fund the health services with $10, 000 for the purpose of care for the inpatients at the Melton Regional Hospital.
"It is holistic care, addressing the physical and medical needs, as well as the emotional, social, cultural and spiritual needs of the ill person, their family, carers and community”, said Mr. Marshall.
It was revealed by David Davis, the Health Minister that the extra money would be able to help a number of patients in receiving the right sort of care and support as and when required.
The facility for Palliative care shall receive a sum of $ 8.6 million for this year. They can use this money for the effective maximization of care and comfort for the patients in the vicinity.
This shall help in providing the best care and support to the patients in need. Would increase contentment among the patients with terminal illnesses and support their families as well.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki