There is no doubt in the fact that parents play a major role in their children life but they also play a major role in their night sleep would be a new finding.
As per new research, it has been found that parents who get counseled about their children sleeping problems they witness less problems when they have to put their children to bed.
Sleep disorder is a common problem in children and especially among those who have to initiate their studies. By counseling, parents get to know some of the methods by which they could put their child to sleep. Researchers have stressed on the fact that parents should make a sleep routine for their kids, who would help them sleep as body would get used to that routine.
Not only small children but those who are at the age of five or six also suffer from this problem and some of the habits, which they show while sleeping, ask their parents to sleep with them, or have night time fears.
Researchers concluded the above statement after they took out a research in which they took 1500 parents and divided them in two groups', one group got weekly counseling while other one did not. As a result, group which had counseling faced fewer problems while putting their kids to sleep.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy