Acclaimed baker Greggs is going to launch its first ever digital advertising campaign to support introduction of a new range of doughnuts in the British market.
Created by digital agency Steel, the individual promotional videos will involve four new doughnut flavours, viz. Strawberry Milkshake, Jaffa Cake, Triple Chocolate and Coconut Snowball.
Each doughnut will converse on social media using individual Twitter and Facebook profiles in a bid to encourage consumers to vote for them on the Greggs website. A lucky participant will be picked to be crowned as the winner of the Greggs Doughnut Awards.
Steel’s digital creative director Nick Bennett said that wanted to raise awareness about the new range in addition to entertain & involve people.
Speaking on the topic, he added, “We wanted to deliver a rich social experience that invites participation, in line with the increasing trends in people’s digital behaviour. It's not advertising it is social entertainment."
The promotional videos will go live on video sharing site YouTube, starting Monday, September 5.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki