Renault launches two limited editions
French carmaker Renault has announced the launch of two limited editions in the form of Pzaz and I-Music.
The entry-level Pzaz comes equipped with electric windows, a CD player, remote central locking and sports front bumpers. The 1.2-litre Renault Twingo Pzaz has been priced at £6,795.
The 1.2-litre Clio Pzaz adds AUX input, white interior touches and side airbags, and comes in three or five-door form, with price tags starting at £7,995.
The 1.6-litre petrol Megane Pzaz comes fitted with air conditioning, ESC and 15-inch wheel trims, and is available with a price tag of £9,995, which represents a customer saving of £1,600.
Renault has also reintroduced its I-Music range. It comes fitted with air conditioning, alloy wheels, front fog lights, Bluetooth and MP3 connectivity and more.
The three-door 1.2 16V Clio I-Music is available with a starting price tag of £11,405, while the five-door 1.5 dCi model costs £13,800.
The 1.6-litre Megane I-Music, which features 17-inch alloy wheels with hands-free keycard, costs £16,010. The range has extends to the Scenic, which adds 17-inch alloy wheels and tinted windows, and starts at £17,115.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand