Cancer patients are every year supported and funded by various charities and organizations. It has been reported that this time the TV celebrities will also be taking part in the walk to raise funds for the cancer patients.
The walk is set to take place in Johannesburg on 7th of August. Later, the walk will be held at in Cape Town. Throughout the walk the participants of the walk will spread awareness about the cancer and simultaneously will raise fund for further researchers in cancer treatment.
It has been reported that the coming walk, ‘Angels Walk for Cancer Campaign’ is being supported by e. tv and Weet-Bix, Joyce Skefu, Nthati Moshesh, Keabetswe Motsilanyane, Iman Rappetti, Sindi Mabe, Joel Zuma, Dawn Methews, Lorcia Cooper, Lance Witten and Andrew Barnes. The e. tv's Head of Marketing Communication and CSI, Michelle Kirby said, "We are concerned about the increasing rate of children affected by cancer and that very few of them can afford proper treatment”.
It has been reported that the Angels walking for cancer campaign is held a number of time in a year at different locations. It provides opportunity to people to participate in improving the lives of millions of cancer patients. The walk comprise of 4km fun walk. The fund raised by the campaign is utilized towards buying broviacs to supply to children’s oncology wards in government hospitals.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki