To commemorate its sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympic Games, BMW has announced new Performance Edition models of its top-selling 1 Series and the 3 Series.
The Performance Edition version of 1 Series' has been enhanced by aggressive M bodystyling, high-gloss shadowline trim and dark chrome 18-inch M light alloy wheels. At the rear, the vehicle has a well-formed bumper, a larger diameter chrome exhaust and darkened taillights. Subtle ‘London 2012’ badge adds to its beauty.
The interior of the vehicle features a multi-function leather steering wheel, gearknob, sport seats with Royal Blue stitching and floor mats with Royal Blue piping. M Sport suspension has been fitted to ensure a firmer ride.
The performance edition of 3 Series is available in the 118i and 118d versions of the compact-executive model. It has been upgraded by adding an M-sport body kit, sport seats, floor mats with blue piping, multi-function leather steering wheel, 18-inch alloy wheels, chrome tailpipe and London 2012 badge.
The new Performance Edition versions are available in a choice of four colours: Alpine White, Titanium Silver, Black Sapphire and Bluewater.
Prices for the BMW 1 Series Performance Edition start at £19530, while the BMW 3 Series Performance Edition comes with a starting price tag of £23,195.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki