Cambridge Technology Enterprises (CTE) has announced the launch of the University of Cloud- a new training program for Cloud-based technologies.
The University of Cloud will provide an international forum for research, innovation and collaboration in the field of Cloud computing. Apart from ensuring breakthroughs and advancements, the initiative will provide a platform for developing skills and sharing best practices related to Cloud computing.
Nowadays, Cloud computing is dominating the IT industry, with companies ranging from Fortune 500 organizations right to small businesses, pumping huge amounts of money into this new technology.
As per a fresh study carried out by International Data Corporation, global revenue from public IT Cloud services will reach $55.5 billion in three years time from now. Training and hiring in Cloud computing are also expected to increase in the coming years.
Speaking on the topic, Cambridge Technology Enterprises’ CEO Stefan Hetges said, "With the widespread adoption of Cloud Computing technologies, there is a rising need for highly skilled IT talent with Cloud Computing know
Cloud is claimed to offer enhanced security and governance when compared to several government or enterprise-run datacenters.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki