Google Nexus 4G to come with monster screen and Android 4.0
Swirling rumours suggest that Google's Nexus 4G will be an absolute monster smartphone running on Android OS 4.0, codenamed Ice Cream Sandwich.
According to Boy Genius Report, unnamed developer sources informed it that the Google Nexus 4G smartphone will come equipped with a monster-sized display screen (720p HD), a 1.2GHz or 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and
1GB of RAM.
Android 4.0 OS will bring 3D features and Open GL head tracking for facial expressions as well as sensing. The list of other features 4G LTE connectivity, a 5-megapixel camera, 1080 video recording and playback, and a front-facing camera for video chat.
The design of the Nexus 4G utilizes a spacious touchscreen but it eliminates all the hardware physical buttons, making the chassis button-free. It will possibly utilize Google's continuing development of voice search and commands.
The Nexus 4G could give Apple's much-awaited iPhone 5 handset very tough competition as both devices are expected to have similar release dates.
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
- Wynn Resorts Casino earns high marks for enhanced sexual misconduct policies in Massachusetts
- Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak sets June 4 as Target date for reopening of Casinos
- Indiana’s Rising Star Casino to use PPP loan to bring back workers for possible mid-June reopening
- Point Place and two other Upstate New York casinos to reopen June 10