Orange Teams with Barclaycard, Launches Credit Card
As the battle for mobile banking customers becomes fiercer and after the O2’s venture into the world of finance last year, Orange has teamed up with Barclaycard to unveil a new Orange contact- less co-branded Credit Card, to target younger consumers, aged between 13 and 18, and it also targets A Load & Go card.
Chris Wood, managing director at Barclaycard, said, "We are seeing demand from both retailers and customers for ever more convenient ways to pay and accept payment, and we believe that mobile and contactless technologies are key to meeting those needs".
The Orange Credit Card will enable customers to receive automated SMS alerts to keep a check on their expenditure. It will also facilitate a customer to prefix a weekly or monthly budget and set alerts when the budget is reached.
In addition, using it customers can set texts to prevent your card being misused online and abroad. One can fetch ticket access to Glastonbury, England Rugby along with discounts on other Orange mobile treats.
To attract more customers it grants customers an Orange Credit Card reward point for every £1 spent which can be redeemed online at www. orangecreditcard. co. uk, or donated to charity.
The Cash Manager card facilitates consumers to fix money on the cards and use it wherever Visa is accepted.
- MGM Resorts Las Vegas Casinos announce free parking for all guests
- Dispute between South Dakota Tribes and Governor Kristi Noem continues
- Media outlets should stop referencing unregulated offshore Sportsbooks: AGA
- COVID-19 pandemic forces DiamondJacks to close permanently
- Century Casinos signs deal with BET365 to offer sports betting in Colorado