The Wellington Health Board has considered $350,000 in order to improve the child health conditions in the county.
It has been reported that a Capital & Coast District Health Board sub-committee has voted in favour of this bill. Porirua Child Health Action Plan has considered an investment of $365,000 for the next 3 years in order to improve the health conditions and to decrease the preventable diseases which occur to children.
This county is in the eastern suburbs and has the worse figures of child health. Rheumatic fever, serious skin infections, and respiratory diseases are among the worst cases which happen to the children.
The statistical report gives the complete idea that this menace needs to be fixed immediately. This is the reason, why the doctors and the paediatrics are presenting this bill in front of the board. They want that there should be some sort of improvement in health care systems for the children so that children do not fall sick often.
The entire cost which has been decided will be used up in uplifting the entire health care system of the country. Children will be given medical checkups from time to time to check any health problems.
In short, the entire health care system will be changed which will help a lot in improving the child health.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki