A five-year-old US girl became confused and hyperactive after eating noodles cooked by her mother, which was alleged of containing traces of the powerful hallucinogen PCP. She was admitted in the Yale-New Haven hospital, but her condition is said to be stable now.
According to the New Haven Register, it was reported that the girl became distracted after eating noodles and she started claiming that she has four noses.
The Connecticut girl fell ill after eating noodles that were cooked in the saucepan which allegedly had been used to make the drug PCP. The US network revealed that the traces were remained in the saucepan.
The Director of the Connecticut Poison Centre, Buddy Sangalli, said that the drug was in very small amount, but it was enough for the severe action.
Sangalli asserted, “A very small amount, about one to two milligrams, is all that’s required for poisoning with PCP, because it’s so potent”.
Meanwhile, police revealed that the mother of child, Hope Brodie, 26, is in trouble after her daughter was accidently fed with the drug tainted noodles. She is in trouble because the custody of the girl is with her father.
The court has decided to oversee all the future visits of girl to her mother’s place and the hearing date of the case has been decided for May 18.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki