Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee is Working on Another Medicine Based Book
After winning the prestigious Pulitzer Prize, Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee, is now enthusiastic to work on another book which is based on medicine. He revealed this information during an interview with the Indian Express from New York, just a day after he won the award.
“I am a doctor and a writer, I understand medicine. So it is understandable, even expected, that I write on my subject. It’s still in the preliminary stages, so I do not know how it will turn out — even if it will be another biography”, said Dr. Mukherjee.
While talking about the award winner book, The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer haven’t ceased, Dr. Mukherjee turned out to be excited and said that it was an incredible experience thus impossible to explain further, a close encounter with cancer, 2 cancer diagnosed relatives and one parent with the stomach cancer were a few of the situations that all together triggered the process of writing a book.
Simultaneously, he praised other non-fiction writers, William Dalrymple, Rana Dasgupta, and Suketu Mehta, for their excellent work in non-fiction writing.
Further, he claimed that the book will be able to inspire more people to research on the disease, especially on the genetic mutations.
- MGM Resorts Las Vegas Casinos announce free parking for all guests
- Dispute between South Dakota Tribes and Governor Kristi Noem continues
- Media outlets should stop referencing unregulated offshore Sportsbooks: AGA
- COVID-19 pandemic forces DiamondJacks to close permanently
- Century Casinos signs deal with BET365 to offer sports betting in Colorado