Users of the PlayStation Network (PSN) will be able get pleasure from Final Fantasy classic title “Final Fantasy V,” which is set to release on the Japanese network sometime in the near future.
In a blog post, Square Enix's Jem Alexender stated that a remake of the classic title is under development for PS3 and PSP. Alexender added that the upcoming game would bring CG cinematic sequences specially designed for the PSN edition.
In addition, the remake of the classic title will allow gamers to experience Final Fantasy gameplay features like Active Time Battle system, magic summoning, mini quests and all that.
Japanese players will be the first to receive access to Final Fantasy V on 6th of April, while European players will get the remake game later on.
Originally appeared in 1992, Final Fantasy V was highly applauded for its character customization.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki