Internet search giant Google has come up with some enhanced features of the Google Analytics API aimed to support advanced segments and 48 new metrics around goal performance. The API is currently in beta release that helps to request data from an existing Analytics profile.
Nick Mihailovski of the Google Analytics API Team added, "With advanced segmentation, you can look beyond your aggregated data and peer into the nuances of traffic and visitor activity on your site." It would reduce the search time due to segmentation based on geographical location.
Advanced segmentation can be achieved by using fly as a platform for specifying the expression directly through an API query. The search giant has also made accessing custom data simple and easy by adding 10 more dimensions of access. The firm is also making efforts to encourage users for providing useful feedback so that more such initiatives can be taken for enhancing the customer support.
Anno Langen, Jayant Madhavan, and Rebecca Shapley of the Google Fusion Tables Team said, "With the new Fusion Tables API, you can update and query your dataset in Fusion Tables programmatically without ever logging in to the Fusion Tables Web site. The API means you can import data from whatever data source you may have, whether a text files or a full-powered data base."
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki