Obesity has been a major problem for the authorities. There are numerous people who face many problems due to obesity. The problem with most of the obese people has been that they do not move a lot. They tend to spend most of their time sitting at one place.
In a similar case, a man had spent around two years sitting on a chair. The man lived in Bellaire, Ohio. The police found him fused to the chair in his room. He lived with two able-bodied roommates. One of them is his girlfriend. She has been feeding him for the past two years as he did not move.
The police had to break a wall in his house to take him to the hospital. It was confirmed by the officers that he was fused to the fabric of his chair. He was sitting on his own feces and urine. They could also see maggots on him.
The officers were shocked to find him in this condition. The room was extremely dirty. They could not believe that anybody can live in such conditions.
The 43-year-old man is being treated at the Wheeling Hospital. The police have confirmed that he was not held against his will. Nobody had confined him to the chair for these two years.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki