Humans and dinosaurs never lived alongside each other. Ancient images that claim humans living alongside dinosaurs have been debunked by scientists.
Some Young Earth Creationists, who believe that all life emerged on the same day 6,000 years ago, indicated to ancient images formed on a rock in Utah as evidence that humans and dinosaurs co-existed.
Creationists claimed that the concerned images showing dinosaurs were formed by humans.
But, a cautious analysis of the image proved that what appears to be a sauropod dinosaur is in fact an amalgamation of different human engravings and natural mineral stains that were formed on the rocks by flowing water over time.
Speaking on the topic, researcher Phil Senter said, "The most important implication of these findings is that one of the creationist camp's favorite piece of 'evidence' for the coexistence of dinosaurs and humans — a dinosaur petroglyph — doesn't even exist.”
Scientists said that those so-called dinosaurs in the images are illusions produced by pareidolia- the psychological phenomenon that makes people see faces, animals or man in clouds and the moon.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki