Microsoft has announced new updates to its Hotmail Active Views, expanding the feature to include mail from LinkedIn, Posterous, Netflix and LivingSocial.
The new service allows users to complete entire tasks within the e-mail frame, without any need to leave inbox and open a new tab.
Hotmail Active Views were first introduced in 2010 to let links to YouTube, Flickr and Hulu to be viewed without ever having to leave inbox.
The software giant expects the move to make users more likely to take actions based on e-mails, instead of opening a separate tab and go through a log-in procedure.
When contacted, Microsoft Windows Live director Dharmesh Mehta said, “Hotmail continues to deliver useful innovation. Everything we're doing is designed around the consumer, either to ease a pain point or to delight them with new features.”
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki