Everybody wants to have white sparkling teeth. We try different methods to achieve the perfect white color. Most of the people do not visit a certified dentist due to the expensive cost. They try alternate ways for whitening the teeth.
People should be careful about such alternate methods. They tend to get attracted towards the low prices offered by these non-dentists. What people do not understand is that such methods can be extremely harmful.
The issue was noticed when the commissioner Anthony Hill examined the case of a woman facing problems due to such methods. The woman had got her teeth whitened by a non-dentist. She started feeling severe pain in the mouth and a burning sensation in the gums after the treatment.
As confirmed by the experts the local non- dentist use the bleaching process for the whitening of teeth. These people are not qualified to understand the sensitivity of gums and teeth.
The strong bleach used by these non-dentists can severely damage the nerve in the tooth. There are numerous such cases treated by the qualified dentist every year.
Once the teeth are damaged by such low-priced procedures, people would have to spend a huge amount of money on the treatment. It is always advised not to fall for such traps and always get your teeth treated by a registered dentist.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki