The resin manufacturer, Nuplex Industries Ltd. had a long jump in more than a month’s time.
Nov. 6, the big day for the company, share Price of the company rose by 20c or 7.69%.
The company stated that the profit before interest, tax and depreciation may rise to NZ$110 million and NZ$120 million by the year ending.
The global recession hit the company last year and this Auckland-based company dashed down by 65 percent. There was a decreased demand for printing inks, paints and adhesives made from the company’s resins, as reported by Managing Director John Hirst.
A new management plan recorded in the books of the company where Sam Bastounas was appointed chief operating officer of Nuplex functional materials and specialties and Rob Harmsen was appointed chief operating office of Nuplex resins.
Managing director John Hirst said, ”Asia continued to perform well for the group, but that all regions were benefiting from restructuring to match the lower demand”.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki