In a recent report, it was revealed that many youngsters would be performing and dancing all the night at a charity disco. This charity is a fund raiser for Marie Curie Cancer Care.
This event would be held at Vivaz night club in Huntriss Row. This night club is very popular and is known as the children’s disco. It has gained popularity in the last few years.
Apart from dancing the event consists of music and raffles and tombola competitions. Prize distribution ceremony would be also there for a painting competition.
Michael Streets, Marie Curie community fundraiser for North and East Yorkshire, said: “Quite often a lot of the events we have to raise money are for adults. We thought it would be quite nice to do something the youngsters can get involved in, and give them the change to get to know a bit about the charity and what we do.”
The money which would be collected would be sent directly to the community nursing services. These would be utilized in providing funds to the nurses for taking care of the people in their homes and in other locations across Scarborough.
This disco opens to youngsters below 11 years of age, and would start at 7 pm to 9 pm on 18TH March. The entry would be closed after 6:30 Pm. The ticket costs would be £2.50 per person.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki