Many families from Christchurch have opted to sign up with rented properties in Marlborough. The reason behind this is the fact that they don’t want to live in the Earthquake struck devastated city of Christchurch anymore.
Kirsty Fowler, the Administrator of Harcourt Marlborough said that the rentals signed by the families are for a span of at least six months. She is the one responsible for the co-ordination of long-term rental houses for the people evacuated.
There are many people who are trying to look for a place to hide their heads after this terrible earthquake.
According to Ms. Fowler, there are huge numbers of people wanting to shift from the place. People are of the view that they just cannot stay in Christchurch anymore. People are traumatized by the conditions of their homeland and just want to run away from the situations for a while.
Lots of people are homeless, jobless and there are so many in need of help and support.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki