According to studies and medical reports, diabetes is not curable but fortunately with the help of some new methods of medical treatments, it is possible to keep the disease under control without using any kind of medicines. This process of treatment is known as reverse.
Diabetes is not a fatal disease but if it is neglected and remains untreated for long then it gradually starts leaving harmful effects on all important body organs. It may harm heart, brain, kidney, eyesight and the nervous system as well. When these important body organs get affected and stop functioning then death is obvious.
Clinicians suggest that taking precautions is the best option but still it is unavoidable. According to doctors and researchers when the pancreas fails to produce adequate insulin then it leads to diabetes. Another reason which is responsible for diabetes is body cells do not respond to the insulin that gets automatically produced.
Following the new method healthy diet and moderate exercise can help keep the blood sugar level under control. If a diabetic follow the doctors prescribed diet chart as well as physical activity then it is possible that the blood sugar will go back to normal. At the same time it is imparting to maintain the body weight as overweight or obesity can lead to more problem. Limited intake of alcohol is also important to fight diabetes.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN