After providing subject matter to a movie, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s biography has now gotten animated in a comic.
Canadian comic books publisher Bluewater Productions released the comic "Mark Zuckerberg: Creator of Facebook" yesterday, on 23rd of February. The comic has been written by freelance journalist Jerome Maida and illustrated by Sal Field. The publisher says that the 48-page comic will present a more balanced portrayal of the world’s youngest billionaire.
Speaking on the issue, Maida said, “Rightly or wrongly, Mark dealt harshly with some people on his way to where he is today. As we see, he left many people feeling betrayed. I try my best to be fair here.”
Earlier, David Fincher’s Oscar-nominated movie “The Social Network” portrayed Mark Zuckerberg as a selfish person who stabbed his friends in the back to gain full control of the social-networking platform Facebook, which currently claims to have more than 500 million users.
In the United States, the comic is available for $6.99.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN