After providing subject matter to a movie, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s biography has now gotten animated in a comic.
Canadian comic books publisher Bluewater Productions released the comic "Mark Zuckerberg: Creator of Facebook" yesterday, on 23rd of February. The comic has been written by freelance journalist Jerome Maida and illustrated by Sal Field. The publisher says that the 48-page comic will present a more balanced portrayal of the world’s youngest billionaire.
Speaking on the issue, Maida said, “Rightly or wrongly, Mark dealt harshly with some people on his way to where he is today. As we see, he left many people feeling betrayed. I try my best to be fair here.”
Earlier, David Fincher’s Oscar-nominated movie “The Social Network” portrayed Mark Zuckerberg as a selfish person who stabbed his friends in the back to gain full control of the social-networking platform Facebook, which currently claims to have more than 500 million users.
In the United States, the comic is available for $6.99.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki