Google Inc is looking forward to improve its tablet so that it can compete with its main rival Apple in the tablet computer segment. It has found out some of the drawbacks of its own product and the strategies and trying to fix it as soon as possible.
The entire tablet computer market has been dominated by Apple and now it’s time for the search Internet search giant to steps up its efforts to break the legacy of the market leader.
Google has showcased its first version of its Android software designed tablet on Wednesday. The main features of this product are that, it has larger screens and greater computing horsepower. It will allow its users to enhance their interface with new built-in video conferencing.
The company has also allowed the developers to participate in the development of the product. It has introduced a way for the developers to make money. They can get money by building applications for the company that to be run on Android.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki