There is a single line of difference in between the iPod touch and the iPhone. The next-generation Apple Peel 520 is coming up with a new device which may bridge the gap in between the iPod touch and the iPhone.
Apple Peel 520 has been introduced to the market recently and is expected to steer the iPhone and iPod market.
Apple Peel 520 is equipped with the Peel. Cellular data network can be used as an iPod in this device.
The Apple Peel 520 provides an iPod touch access to a cellular data network. The Apple Peel is designed by Yosion is not the only product in the Peel market. The main rival of Apple Peel 520 is the ZTE Peel which is from Sprint. It is available in the market for last few seasons.
However, Apple Peel has come up with the technology which will allow the iPod users to send and receive voice calls and SMS.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki