There are strong rumors in the market that Nokia's flagship brand- N9 will be coming with Intel Atom processor during the upcoming Mobile World Congress.
It was a Finnish website, Prosessori who first claimed that Nokia has planned to use the processor which comes with a capacity of 1.2 GHz. The website has also said that the phone will be showcasing its 12-megapixel camera which will be made available in its N8.
Other features like front-facing camera and QWERT keyboards are also present. No details about what is going to be the price of the new handset was said in the news report. The company has also refused to make any kinds of comments.
Whatever the case maybe, it looks like Nokia's attempt to capture the US smartphone market and for that it needs to fight it out with rivals like Google and Apple. And that is one hell of a task.
So, when it was said that Nokia is going to announce some plan related to Maemo 6, there seemed to be no surprise. After this it is also clear that Nokia will continue to use its TI OMAP processors.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki