Recent reports of has claimed that the originally tested with the Mac App Store on my desktop computer whilst installing a number of free and paid for applications.
It has been stated that while trying to install the same applications onto my MacBook Air, in case of the licensing model of the Mac App Store allows it.
However, in case of the Mac App Store was not working and according to AppleCare there are two claimed methodologies to work on this matter that one needs to try whilst in case of the Mac App Store that offers an ambiguous error message: @@errorNum@@.
One might try logging out of the Mac App Store by getting in the Store menu inside the Mac App Store application and opting the Sign Out. Next opt to the Store menu and select Sign In.
Also, once who tried to install an application from the grid of purchases, but I still didn't opt for it.
When we tried it again then the Mac App Store is facing some database issues according to AppleCare. The only case is when one has to wait for it. Unfortunately there is no case to look out for the stores status, etc.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki