Huawei Ideos X5 to come in the market soon
Chinese network supplier Huawei Technologies has considered itself as the winner with its Ideos smartphone brand. Now it has been looking forward to release another device under that name in the universal market.
The Ideos X5 has features of Android 2.2 OS like the previous model, which was called simply the Ideos.
But Ideos X5 has a larger touchscreen at 3.8 inches, an enhanced camera at 5 megapixels, and 720p high-definition video playback.
On Friday Victor Xu, Huawei's chief marketing officer, in a webcast has declared that the device will be released in the upcoming month in Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand respectively. Xu has alleged that the Ideos X5 will outlay between $250 and $300.
It has been anticipated that Huawei would sell the phones in the U. S. during mid-2011.
The order for the device has been made by the telecom operators in Western Europe, the Middle East and South Africa.
Under the Ideos brand, X5 is the second Huawei smartphone to be released.
The first Ideos smartphone had contributed good amount to Huawei. It was an affordable handset which was sold for between $100 and $200. This had been released during September month and in two month it had traded over a million of the phones in 70 countries.
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
- Wynn Resorts Casino earns high marks for enhanced sexual misconduct policies in Massachusetts
- Nevada Governor Steve Sisolak sets June 4 as Target date for reopening of Casinos
- Indiana’s Rising Star Casino to use PPP loan to bring back workers for possible mid-June reopening
- Point Place and two other Upstate New York casinos to reopen June 10