Atrix Android smartphone which was separately announced by Motorola and AT&T has been able to attract eyeballs during the CES. And almost all those who are covering the show say that the smartphone is undoubtedly the best announcement that has been made in the show.
On time study of the phone shows that it is nothing much like an Android and can be categorized as a dockable cloud computer. Moreover it has some very attractive features that cannot be missed. The docks are the most impressive part.
It can be termed as the next level of superphones and is able to solve almost all the needs of a user who is using it.
But what Atrix really gives is that it is capable of providing multiple functions within a phone and hybridizes Webtop interface with mobile operating system. Besides it can be easily applied to PC, laptop and of course on the mobile computer whenever needed.
All of these gadget components are to show off a platform that can be applied to a mobile computer, television, or desktop PC depending on what you need it to be. And if you take all those away, it is still a powerful smartphone.
Motorola has said that it is the next class of device and that whoever uses it starts believing in it too. The device is not only good in looks but is also great in action.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki