Here arrives another video game in this already flooded market. Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet is no doubt a good extension to its original series. The altogether new story line will excite the kids who loved its hit animated show on Cartoon Network. This video game can be rightly termed as the season 2 of the show.
The new twist, adventurous turns and amazing selection of puzzles is what the kids will fall for. The loud and clear verdict for this video game series is that it is a pure ‘kids stuff’. The older players will certainly not enjoy the new cheeky storyline which is almost ‘ridiculous’, and the purely kiddy one-liners and clichés add to it.
However there will be no surprises if the older gamers too enjoy it but it will be only for those who loved the Super Hero City in their growing up days. The icing on the cake for the older gamers can be the level of difficulty which can be a daunting task for the oldies. Technique of play is comfortably simple. Beat enemies; collect goodies and move up levels, as we do in every other game.
In the nutshell, Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet is not a hopeless game but it is not that superb either. You will enjoy it in small packets while some packets will get too familiar and repetitive and ultimately boring. But the kids will fully fall for it.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki