Air New Zealand is decided to guarantee the Cook Islands Cabinet and Air Pacific flights from next year.
Yesterday Radio Australia informed the Air NZ flights between the islands and Los Angeles and Sydney will be financed straight by the money and the new Air Pacific Fiji-Rarotonga route.
The market the Cook of Islands in Australia and the Northern Hemisphere will be supported. Last week, a three-year new agreement for the airlines to offer the routes is being permitted by the Cabinet. This week the signing of the contracts will be done.
Past two years ago, the Cook Islands Government has alleged that $5 million is being looked forward at paying up to a year to carry the direct weekly Air NZ flights to Los Angeles from Rarotonga.
Their correspondent, Flo Syme-Buchanan, has alleged that to the Prime Minister Henry Puna is confident there will be improvement in steps.
Prime Minister Puna has reported that the wants to remove any existing program in the budget is not being forecasted by the government.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki